Windows 7

razza699

anyone unimpressed ?

slightly.

I've put it on instead of Vista - upgrade was a problem as it needed Vista SP1 - which was a huge download that wouldn't!.

Looks better than Vista - so far less annoying then Vista without endless "did you mean to do this" messages but my gripe at the moment is the toolbar as you can't get it to just be there in the background. That - plus Windows 2007 has left me unimpressed. XP plus old Office is better.

slightly.

I've put it on instead of Vista - upgrade was a problem as it needed Vista SP1 - which was a huge download that wouldn't!.

Looks better than Vista - so far less annoying then Vista without endless "did you mean to do this" messages but my gripe at the moment is the toolbar as you can't get it to just be there in the background. That - plus Windows 2007 has left me unimpressed. XP plus old Office is better.

Yeh Ive had Office 2007 on my machine Outlook constantly gives me problems first thing in a morning! bloody ost files grr

I like the Aero features of Windows 7 and it seems to run much smoother