Confused

Just thought I'd share my experience today re tickets for the Leeds cup game. A mate who lives in Lincoln and regularly attends matches asked if I could get him a ticket as I have a ST. I phoned the no. on the fishul for the ticket office which got me through to the shop. I asked how many tickets I could buy and was told 1 per ST (as I posted on another thread). I later read on here that someone got 4 tickets with 2 STs. I have learned this evening that the mate from Lincoln has now bought himself a ticket online despite having no ST and the fishul site clearly stating that online ticket purchases were not available for this game.

While none of this is particularly serious I do think it highlights the shortcomings in the running of the club which many people have mentioned on here recently.

I have learned this evening that the mate from Lincoln has now bought himself a ticket online despite having no ST and the fishul site clearly stating that online ticket purchases were not available for this game.

The OS now says that supporters registered with the e-ticketing site can buy their tickets for the Leeds F.A. Cup game online, This does not apply to new registrations, obviously to stop registrations from the 'dark side'.