Tactics today and a quick summary

Firstly Mr Penney I am a big fan of yours but the tactics in the second half were all wrong.

Nick Black is a 6ft odd striker and you bring him on and play him on the left wing and continue to have Parker up front?!

Also Smalley was clearly (and understandably) rusty so should have been brought off but he wasnt, then the Kieran Lee sub? Why! too late DP !

Yes Brill may have done better with the free kick but we constantly gave away needless free kicks all game long , marking was terrible and then Gregan has the cheek to turn round to the chaddy and have a go!

Kiegan Parker.... please DP lets cut our losses and make him a winger this guy couldnt finish a sentence , he was clean through today and looked like he was waiting for the defender to win the corner :ranting:

Colbeck looked a little brighter today but faded away, whits and furman were very quiet

very poor today IMO Hudds were not all that and this game could easily have ended 0-0

Back up Goal keeper and a Striker is so important!

Not looking forward to next week I think Leeds will have a field day

Firstly Mr Penney I am a big fan of yours but the tactics in the second half were all wrong.

Nick Black is a 6ft odd striker and you bring him on and play him on the left wing and continue to have Parker up front?!

Also Smalley was clearly (and understandably) rusty so should have been brought off but he wasnt, then the Kieran Lee sub? Why! too late DP !

Yes Brill may have done better with the free kick but we constantly gave away needless free kicks all game long , marking was terrible and then Gregan has the cheek to turn round to the chaddy and have a go!

Kiegan Parker.... please DP lets cut our losses and make him a winger this guy couldnt finish a sentence , he was clean through today and looked like he was waiting for the defender to win the corner :ranting:

Colbeck looked a little brighter today but faded away, whits and furman were very quiet

very poor today IMO Hudds were not all that and this game could easily have ended 0-0

Back up Goal keeper and a Striker is so important!

Not looking forward to next week I think Leeds will have a field day

i would have to disagree very good free kick not alot he could have done about it apart from stand behind the wall wich would be ludicrous and aweful positioning for a keeper

i would have to disagree very good free kick not alot he could have done about it apart from stand behind the wall wich would be ludicrous and aweful positioning for a keeper

thats why I put may , bu it was coming we gave way so many daft free kicks it was awful

it was a great free kick but he could have set his wall a little further to the right so the guy couldnt blast it straight in. was right behind it and it didnt go over wall but round them so he has to take most of blame. u cant score from there and not say keeper is at fault im afraid

it was a great free kick but he could have set his wall a little further to the right so the guy couldnt blast it straight in. was right behind it and it didnt go over wall but round them so he has to take most of blame. u cant score from there and not say keeper is at fault im afraid

brill set up the wall all wrong. there was a massive gap for their man to bend it round, and fair play to him cos he did. i would have to place the blame with hazell though becuase it came from our freekick which sould have been put forward, not sideways. then, he gave away the freekick when their man had the better of him.