David The Haymaker Haye!

Guys any thoughts on this Sat big fight....?

David Haye v Nikolay Valuev

I know its not Football but hey his british and its a world title??

Im going for a Haye victory carnt really see him knocking Valuev out or it going the distaince! But would love David to come back with the title/belt!

I've not seen the Russian fight but I always suspect it's more of a freak show than a boxign match when someone like him is wheeled out. Apparently Holyfield nearly beat him recently, and that's a guy who should have quit boxing a lot of fights ago. So long a Haye doesn't get caught up in a brawl or a wrestling match I could see him dropping the bloke later on, he's going to find it pretty tiring chasing a cruiserweight round the ring.

Speaking of boxing, how harsh is this?

I really hope Haye wins as he is bringing a bit of entertainment back to what has been an awful heavyweight division for many years. He is genuine box office and his cocky brash nature is a welcome relief from the dull eastern european fighters who have dominated since Lennox Lewis retired.

I think he can win but the problem is that he only needs to be caught with one half decent shot from this fella and he will be down, fighters a lot smaller than Valuev have had Haye on the canvas and as mentioned above if it goes to points he could be screwed.