Direct link for the FA Cup game online tomorrow

God yeah. Leeds outplayed us but you'd have thought it was Forest Green Rovers v Barcelona the way he was going on.

He mentioned we didn't have Pav and that was it. Absolutely nothing about all the injuries we've had leaving a depleted squad. But, yes, we were outplayed by a big money outfit; I wonder what might have happened if Colbeck hadn't buggered up the chance in the first half?

He mentioned we didn't have Pav and that was it. Absolutely nothing about all the injuries we've had leaving a depleted squad. But, yes, we were outplayed by a big money outfit; I wonder what might have happened if Colbeck hadn't buggered up the chance in the first half?

Turned off the commentary in the first half after his comment of 'Oldham are without Pawel Abbott, who is apparently their best player'. Had quite clearly gone on OWTB or another forum and looked at the consensus opinion. Awful, awful commentary.

Think it was the guy who commentated on the Latics World highlights (for every club). Poor commentator on those clips and even worse live.

Stream actually worked OK for me...unfortunately :wink: