And you think we have it bad!

Ah, the game that got The Bosh!!! his job at Grimblesby. For one moment in that game you thought: Wow! That lad in midfield could almost be a professional footballer.

The Bosh- nah that day will always now be Ernie's day after an absoute peach of a goal- if anyone has some form of highlights on that put them up online it was a cracking goal in a cracking game by a cracking man.

I'll disagree. Great goal, but Bosh!!! ran the whole game that day.

Er no- if he did we'd have won it comfortably against a defence where Terrell Forbes was easily the best player as we showed 6 weeks later when a not very good Oldham side battered them 6-0.

Er no- if he did we'd have won it comfortably against a defence where Terrell Forbes was easily the best player as we showed 6 weeks later when a not very good Oldham side battered them 6-0.

I seem to remember Davidson changing from Dean Brill into Gordon Banks having something to do with that.

That was a damn good game that one. Kind of perversely as we should have won by a fair margin.

It's a travesty that Danny Boshell isn't playing in the English Premier League.

At darts?

Someone should reply to that letter with "Calm down mate, it's only a game", then see if blood starts shooting out of his ears.

(btw i've only just figured out that NSFW means Not Safe For Work and not Not Suitable For Women, i was about to launch into a tirade about how Emily Wilding Davison didn't throw herself in front of the king's horse so that you could tell me what i can look at on the internet. Acronyms can be confusing.)