FRAG to meet Club and Council Officials

So I picked up on here that this is happening tonight is that true? I'm a Failsworth resident and know nothing about it so not sure how its been advertised!

Just a thought but wouldn't it be a wise move for the club to check their database for failsworth fans and give them all a ring and let them know about it and ask them to attend. There can't be that many so would be worth it so people know whats going on incase they are unaware of the meeting....

So I picked up on here that this is happening tonight is that true? I'm a Failsworth resident and know nothing about it so not sure how its been advertised!

Just a thought but wouldn't it be a wise move for the club to check their database for failsworth fans and give them all a ring and let them know about it and ask them to attend. There can't be that many so would be worth it so people know whats going on incase they are unaware of the meeting....

:laught16:

they can't be arsed to ask lapsed season ticket holders why they didn't renew...why do you think they will do that?!!!!

The Club would not want to be seen to organise fans' attendance. The purpose of the meeting is for interested residents of those Wards to ask questions about the proposals. Anyone interested enough will make sure they attend.

It will be the first time the proposals have been unveiled, so I would love to be eligible to attend. The Club has employed consultants to put over the proposals to interested parties .

It was announced on here that a similar meeting was to be arranged soon to introduce the proposals to the fans and I'm waiting eagerly to find out how the new proposals are to make the Club self-sufficient in future.

The Club would not want to be seen to organise fans' attendance. The purpose of the meeting is for interested residents of those Wards to ask questions about the proposals. Anyone interested enough will make sure they attend.

It will be the first time the proposals have been unveiled, so I would love to be eligible to attend. The Club has employed consultants to put over the proposals to interested parties .

It was announced on here that a similar meeting was to be arranged soon to introduce the proposals to the fans and I'm waiting eagerly to find out how the new proposals are to make the Club self-sufficient in future.

Are the proposals going to be properly unveiled at the meeting ?

I have to assume that because otherwise there is nothing on which to consultb the people who are already objecting to proposals they haven't seen.

Fair enough...

I assumed they would just regurgitate the same stuff which has appeared in the papers Aka 5 x 3g (is it 3g?) pitches etc etc.

Fair enough...

I assumed they would just regurgitate the same stuff which has appeared in the papers Aka 5 x 3g (is it 3g?) pitches etc etc.

This will be the start of the consultation process on the proposals drawn up within those ninety days, which expire next week, after visiting fifteen stadia built in the last five years.

The Council Leader said plenty of talking would be done with local residents and affected groups and he was confident that their views would be reflected in any final proposal for the good of the whole community.

After consulting the interested parties, the planning application will be finalised and submitted to the Council, and the Council's formal consultation process will begin with affected residents and the statutory consultees.

You sure on that ?

I've no inside knowledge, but there is no way the Club would take all this time before consulting the local residents if they hadn't drawn up their plans on which to consult.

Similarly it was announced on OWTB last week that we the fans would be consulted at a meeting soon, and we were told to watch this space.....

My problem is that I can no longer find that space on OWTB to keep watching. Does anyone know where that thread has gone?

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

They wouldn't be consulting if they hadn't.

so is this just an outlining plan of say...ok we want to build this stadium here..and it will include yada yada yada....what ya think...

or is it a more complex and here is a vision of what it will look like right down to stadium design????

I've no inside knowledge, but there is no way the Club would take all this time before consulting the local residents if they hadn't drawn up their plans on which to consult.

Probably best not to assume things... You say that to other people enough :) Practice what you preach :lol::wink:

Similarly it was announced on OWTB last week that we the fans would be consulted at a meeting soon, and we were told to watch this space.....

My problem is that I can no longer find that space on OWTB to keep watching. Does anyone know where that thread has gone?

I can not find it either...

Probably best not to assume things...

I'm explaining the consultation process, in the light of the announcement on OWTB last week about consultants being engaged by the Club to explain the proposals which have been drawn up, and giving the opportunity to answer fans' questions on the proposals..............but where is the missing thread?