Team for tomorrow.

You don't know that at all.

I suggest buying a cheese hat.

Yeah right, if you say so. <_<

Also if you read the thread I said I will eat my hat if Black and Lomax both atart in our back four tonight, the statement still stands there is absolutely no chance of it happening so no hat cheese or otherwise will be required.

Mmmm... cheesy hat.

I'll cry if Lomax and Black are in the first eleven.

I have expressed an opinion that I don't think that Lomax and Black will both start, based on the fact that Black is a left back and yet can't get a minute of game time there even during Jacobsen's long absence, we were bringing in loans to cover the left back spot (including a 19 year old) to avoid having to play Black there.

Hence, I don't think I am saying anything out of turn to think that he will not start tonight.

As for Lomax, Penney clearly doesn't rate him all that highly as he is another who can't get a regular start in any position right or left back.

I still maintain that it is a very safe bet to assume on that basis that they both will not start tonight.

I don't get it, why doesn't Lomax start? After all, as soon as Eardley went that spot was suppose to be his. Hell, one of the basis for us selling "over rated" Eardley was because we had a suitable better replacement waiting in the wings in Lomax. Sheridan was stupid for playing" destined for non-league" Eardley at right back and playing future all time great Lomax out of position at left back.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

You can see the panic starting to set in now. I really hope they start and Black gets 3 goals, boy, that would be a hat-trick to remember.

WTF are you talking about, what panic, he won't start tonight and as for him scoring a hat-trick, don't hold your breathe (or on second thoughts DO).

nacho-hat.jpg

Nacho hat.

No problem, happy to eat a nacho hat and humble pie on this one.

As soon as I heard the first reading of the teams, I shot down to the bookies under the stand and had every last penny I had on me on Leeds to win, just buying money.

BTW what the hell was wrong with Holdsworth, Jacobsen, Hazell, jeez we must be short onnumbers to be fielding that back four.

No problem, happy to eat a nacho hat and humble pie on this one.

As soon as I heard the first reading of the teams, I shot down to the bookies under the stand and had every last penny I had on me on Leeds to win, just buying money.

BTW what the hell was wrong with Holdsworth, Jacobsen, Hazell, jeez we must be short onnumbers to be fielding that back four.

Hazel got injured at Walsall. Apparently out for a month.

Holdsworth no idea but I assume injured or maybe has this illness that's been going around.

Jacobsen - I think DP just preferred Black.