Chris Taylor

is he taking the piss? Now I know he's one of our own but he's injured, ill, then injured again. Then he's sighted all round Lees on numerous occasions including by yours truly. So WTF is going on with him?

Something smells fishy and I'm not taking about the contents of the contents of Baldrick's Apple Crumble!

Perhaps 'Shell 18' can inform us, she normally defends her boyfriend at every turn. Time to let us know WTF is going on, if this continues I'd flog him for whatever we can get in January. He's an important, influential player but this constant absence is no use to us.

Edited by oafcprozac

is he taking the piss? Now I know he's one of our own but he's injured, ill, then injured again. Then he's sighted all round Lees on numerous occasions including by yours truly. So WTF is going on with him?

Something smells fishy and I'm not taking about the contents of the contents of Baldrick's Apple Crumble!

Perhaps 'Shell 18' can inform us, she normally defends her boyfriend at every turn. Time to let us know WTF is going on, if this continues I'd flog him for whatever we can get in January. He's an important, influential player but this constant absence is no use to us.

also being discussed in here mate

Chris Taylor

If hes injured then he can still go around drinking,

but with his illness, :censored: did also have it aswel and was unable to play,

he play him without him being match fit, play him through the pain, so it is likely he will get injured again and again if he keeps playing unfit,

some say ohhhh we need him, hes our best player without him we are in trouble

well we aint in trouble now, get him his match fitness back and then if we are in trouble towards end of season, he will be in top form.

Give him a rest for gods sake.

I'd heard he needed a groin op.

If he's adjusting his balance to account for this, it could explain why other injuries are occurring.

If he does need an op, get him under the knife now. Especially with Smalley, Parker, Purdie etc competing for places.

Also better to get him back to full fitness now, instead of end of season incase we are challenging for play-offs for battling relegation

Nothing to defend 'oafcprozac'......

Chris did have flu last week and has a Hamstring problem that he's been struggling with for a while now - simple as that, there's nothing sinister going on, he's just had a nightmare season so far!!

Finally Chris isn't my boyfriend he's a member of the family that I see on a daily basis...... Hope you don't mind me putting you straight on that, just don't want you to look silly..... :wink::wink::wink:

Chris did have flu last week and has a Hamstring problem that he's been struggling with for a while now - simple as that, there's nothing sinister going on, he's just had a nightmare season so far!!

Finally Chris isn't my boyfriend he's a member of the family that I see on a daily basis...... Hope you don't mind me putting you straight on that, just don't want you to look silly..... :wink::wink::wink:

just wondering is this hamstring injury anything to do with a heavyer clutch in his shiny new audi a3 ?

nice car btw lucky get ! but i woudnt leave it where he does some little twunt will knock a mirror of it !

not being silly here didnt one of the manure scum have to get rid of his baby bently cos the clutch was to heavy ?

LOL if he had flu im santa claus.He was in william hills before the wallsall game and i can assure you he did NOT have flu,he looked healthy enough to me and if he had flu he would have been in his bed.

I ve no doubt hes a latics fan but ffs he must be made of porcalin,injuries,'flu's,stomach bugs,what next i wonder?

Get him to eat some veg,his illness recors suggests hes not getting his 5 a day to me!!!

LOL if he had flu im santa claus.He was in william hills before the wallsall game and i can assure you he did NOT have flu,he looked healthy enough to me and if he had flu he would have been in his bed.

I ve no doubt hes a latics fan but ffs he must be made of porcalin,injuries,'flu's,stomach bugs,what next i wonder?

Get him to eat some veg,his illness recors suggests hes not getting his 5 a day to me!!!

He didnt have flu when he was in the gym and in the swimming pool on Friday afternoon either, however Purdie was trying something stupid with tricep dips, dont be surprised to see him out with injured wrists!