Missing

Holdsworth

Hazell

Morrow

Worthington

Taylor

Purdie

Abbott

I would have expected at least 6 of the above if not all 7 to be in Penney's 1st choice team.

Plus

1st Choice left back who hasn't started a game this season had to play centre half.

Plus

Smalley missed the first 3 months of the season with a back injury and does not yet look fully fit, but who else do we have?

Cheers,

Harry

P.S. I'm so glad that all those who left the pub yesterday in Norwich to go and put a bet on Norwich winning 5-0 at 50-1 didn't get anything back :ranting:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday,

Missing

Holdsworth

Hazell

Morrow

Worthington

Taylor

Purdie

Abbott

I would have expected at least 6 of the above if not all 7 to be in Penney's 1st choice team.

Plus

1st Choice left back who hasn't started a game this season had to play centre half.

Plus

Smalley missed the first 3 months of the season with a back injury and does not yet look fully fit, but who else do we have?

Cheers,

Harry

P.S. I'm so glad that all those who left the pub yesterday in Norwich to go and put a bet on Norwich winning 5-0 at 50-1 didn't get anything back :ranting:

I admire your optimism, Harry. Really I do.

The bet was only put on by one person, the rest of us couldnt locate a bookmakers.

Cheers,

Lee.

I admire your optimism, Harry. Really I do.

The bet was only put on by one person, the rest of us couldnt locate a bookmakers.

Cheers,

Lee.

Who said anything about optimism Johnny Steve Lee

Just pointed out who was missing yesterday and of those who did play, noted the injuries they have had this season.

Cheers,

Harry

PS. There was more than 1 person who put the bet on. Btw Hope Deano doesn't hear of your comments

Edited by Harry Dowds Green Shirt