Your Support

Truth is no-one can be arsed having a big rivalry with Tranmere, so they're never likely to attract as many away fans as we do in the roses derbies.

You can tell who they really support by naming their stand the Kop.

Tranmere. Even :censored:ter than Liverpool.

Carlisle also bring quite a few down to prenton park usually as well. And i suspect that Leeds, Hudders, Norwich will bring 2000 and you and southampton will probably bring just over a thousand. This means that this will add on about 1600 to the average which will result in it being around 7400. 2200 more than Oldham.

You scoucers are crap at maths aren't you?

3 x 2,000 = 6,000

2 x 1,000 = 2,000

Total 8,000 divide by 23 matches = 347

Back to school on Monday scouser. :tongue1:

Cheers,

Harry

Truth is no-one can be arsed having a big rivalry with Tranmere, so they're never likely to attract as many away fans as we do in the roses derbies.

You can tell who they really support by naming their stand the Kop.

Tranmere. Even :censored:ter than Liverpool.

So are you saying that Wolves and Chesterfield support Liverool as well as they have a stand named the kop?

Why are people even engaging this idiot ? Just ignore him...

Was just waiting for him to trip himself up .......................................................................

................................................................................

..................... and hey presto :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

You scoucers are crap at maths aren't you?

3 x 2,000 = 6,000

2 x 1,000 = 2,000

Total 8,000 divide by 23 matches = 347

Back to school on Monday scouser. :tongue1:

Cheers,

Harry

Really are crap at geography then aren't you? Scousers are from Liverpool, and if you didn't already know Tranmere are not in Liverpool.

And i agree i am not very good at maths, but i believe from YOUR calculations we will have a higher average than Oldham.

So are you saying that Wolves and Chesterfield support Liverool as well as they have a stand named the kop?

:lol:

And a few others too, but only one club named theirs after a Liverpool stand.

Shall we do some more sums to look at how your gate is affected when the red scouse scum are at home?

:lol:

And a few others too, but only one club named theirs after a Liverpool stand.

Shall we do some more sums to look at how your gate is affected when the red scouse scum are at home?

You can look at the affect if you really want to. I am sure it won't affect it that much to be honest.

And your fans can hardly speak about Liverpool fans coming to Tranmere. I remember last season at your place when we were winning 2-0 your fans were walking out early as usual and a couple of your fans turned round, unzipped their jacket and kissed a manchester united badge underneath.

Really are crap at geography then aren't you? Scousers are from Liverpool, and if you didn't already know Tranmere are not in Liverpool.

And i agree i am not very good at maths, but i believe from YOUR calculations we will have a higher average than Oldham.

Oh I know my geography very well thanks. Cockneys are form London, but it doesn't stop them living all ove rthe country does it. Would you call someone from Watford a cockney? because if you did, technically you'd be wrong, but it's not about technicalities so bog off scouser :lol:

In terms of the maths, I won't be arsed at the end of the season if you have a better average than us, especially if you have been relegated and we haven't because as I said earlier it is all about what happens on the pitch.

Mind you the way we are both playing at the moment we will both be passed by Rochdale.

Cheers,

Harry

Oh I know my geography very well thanks. Cockneys are form London, but it doesn't stop them living all ove rthe country does it. Would you call someone from Watford a cockney? because if you did, technically you'd be wrong, but it's not about technicalities so bog off scouser :lol:

In terms of the maths, I won't be arsed at the end of the season if you have a better average than us, especially if you have been relegated and we haven't because as I said earlier it is all about what happens on the pitch.

Mind you the way we are both playing at the moment we will both be passed by Rochdale.

Cheers,

Harry

We will stay up, you will go down, our average will be better, and half of your fans will go and support either man u or man city .

You can look at the affect if you really want to. I am sure it won't affect it that much to be honest.

And your fans can hardly speak about Liverpool fans coming to Tranmere. I remember last season at your place when we were winning 2-0 your fans were walking out early as usual and a couple of your fans turned round, unzipped their jacket and kissed a manchester united badge underneath.

Now you are talking bollocks!!!! :lol:

We will stay up, you will go down, our average will be better, and half of your fans will go and support either man u or man city .

Mate, have you nothing better to do with your time! We are crap but your team is crapper! Who will go down is anyone's guess! Now go away you sad :censored: !!!

Edited by Markoasis
swearing

Mate, have you nothing better to do with your time! We are crap but your team is crapper! Who will go down is anyone's guess! Now go away you sad !!!

You are doing the same as me which is posting on a messageboard at five past eight on a sunday evening. So how you can call me a sad when you are doing the exact same is beyond me.

Now you are talking bollocks!!!! :lol:

Dunno!!! I saw one coming out of the Chaddy wearing a utd shellsuit....I kid you not.....although to be fair here he did appear to suffer from sort of health issue.

Edit: We were playing Leeds in the F.A. cup

Edited by tangerinedreams