Hefferman

He did more than the loan strikers brought in last season.

Did Hughes ever run around like a blue ass fly?

Heffernan is a proven scorer in the championship, people calling him rubbish need tehir head examining.

Heffernan with Abbott will be too much for most defences in the league.

Lets not forget if Abbott would have squared to Byfield in the game against stockport we'd be 3 points better off than we are now....nobodys perfect hence why they are playing in league 1.

Heffernan is a proven scorer in the championship, people calling him rubbish need tehir head examining.

Lets not forget if Abbott would have squared to Byfield in the game against stockport we'd be 3 points better off than we are now....nobodys perfect hence why they are playing in league 1.

2 points, we still drew that game earning a point! :wink:

'Heffernan with Abbott will be too much for most defences in the league'.

Agreed, it could be a tasty combination and it's been a while since we've had a strong front two, however, with finances tight it wouldn't surprise me if Heffernan went back as soon as Pav is fit. I think it will depend on where Chris O'Grady ends up....if we get a fee it may finance a Heffernan extended loan.

It would be great if we ended up with all three but that's just wishful thinking!!

Think you can tell he's still lacking match fitness and the first touch is not the best atm. But from what I have seen so far would like him to stay on.

Agree with OAFC1955 and hopefully we'll sign him for longer as I think with Heffernan and Pav up top it will be better than what we've seen for a good few years.