My interpretation of the latest MET Office long term outlook

The forecast for the week preceeding the Stockport game would suggest temperatures close to or slightly above zero by day and well below by night so given the recent historical state of their pitch this game must already be in doubt. The Tranmere game on the following Wednesday will be touch and go as the forecast is for slightly higher temperatures from the Sunday in western parts of the UK. To arrange it so soon we must be desperate for some income but at this stage I would call it 50/50 that it will be on.

The forecast for the week preceeding the Stockport game would suggest temperatures close to or slightly above zero by day and well below by night so given the recent historical state of their pitch this game must already be in doubt. The Tranmere game on the following Wednesday will be touch and go as the forecast is for slightly higher temperatures from the Sunday in western parts of the UK. To arrange it so soon we must be desperate for some income but at this stage I would call it 50/50 that it will be on.

As long as next Sunday's clash between Rifle Range and The Old Grey Mare is on then I'll be happy.