Latics and the local community

Righto, I'm studying journo and football and society at university and one of our assignments is to look at a football club and see how it interacts with its community, what they do with it (schools etc) and also the general community (people near the stadium - how they feel etc).

Now, I'm doing Latics, which should be really fun. Getting hold of our commercial and community officer shouldn't be too hard (should it?!), but I'm also gonna get opinions of our fans because obviously they're the ones the club target.

So if anyone would like to do some questionnaires etc let me know and I'll make a note. Gonna get started early, so I'll PM those who wanna contribute. Now it's a critical evaluation so don't be like our website, who lead us to believe Oldham Athletic are the best thing and absolutey love the community! Be critical and honest.

Cheers guys.

Righto, I'm studying journo and football and society at university and one of our assignments is to look at a football club and see how it interacts with its community, what they do with it (schools etc) and also the general community (people near the stadium - how they feel etc).

Now, I'm doing Latics, which should be really fun. Getting hold of our commercial and community officer shouldn't be too hard (should it?!), but I'm also gonna get opinions of our fans because obviously they're the ones the club target.

So if anyone would like to do some questionnaires etc let me know and I'll make a note. Gonna get started early, so I'll PM those who wanna contribute. Now it's a critical evaluation so don't be like our website, who lead us to believe Oldham Athletic are the best thing and absolutey love the community! Be critical and honest.

Cheers guys.

Yep I'll do it

Cheers guys.

speak to colin moore ... if you need his details PM me - He is the Community Trust Manager ... great lad for a southener :grin: