Tonight

To all you happy clappers where ever you are who keep refering to our games in hand, wake up and smell the coffee........We are a bloody awful team, totally clueless and under the real threat of relegation.

We have sacked managers when in the top half of the table so this guy's job has got to be under threat....that was alehouse football again!!!

We haven't had a home game in over 4 weeks and only 3000 home fans turn up........people are now voting with their feet in droves and after tonight I've had enough and seriously considering joining them!!!!

It was fully 15 minutes before we ventured into their penalty area and 31 minutes before we had our first shot on goal!!!!!

The signing of Heffernan is not going to suddenly change the fortunes of this team!!!

I've come up from London today to watch that rubbish. Was staying until Saturday for

Millwall game. Won't be now as I'll now be joining the sensible bunch who are voting with

their feet. I will not return until Mr Penney is no more at our club. He must go tonight

and give someone time to turn it round. Two weeks from now after defeat at Stockport

will be three games too late. Worst team I've seen at BP in 30 years of loyal support.

Sad Kev. :disappointed:

I've come up from London today to watch that rubbish. Was staying until Saturday for

Millwall game. Won't be now as I'll now be joining the sensible bunch who are voting with

their feet. I will not return until Mr Penney is no more at our club. He must go tonight

and give someone time to turn it round. Two weeks from now after defeat at Stockport

will be three games too late. Worst team I've seen at BP in 30 years of loyal support.

We'll be lucky to get 3000 total on Saturday.............Penney's job has to be under threat!!!!

I too have watched Latics since 1980 through good times and bad, but this will be the last game I go and pay my hard earned money to go and watch that crap.