Who is actually worried

Just been looking at the fixtures and its a very worrying sight for febuary. Swindon away, Leeds Away Colchester Away Norwich Home, there is 12 points lost already !

On the official site It states that there are still tickets available for the Millwall game and here's me thinking they'd all been sold.

Many clubs have hit financial trouble and have found a saviour to save them from the brink. The TTA did exactly this for us when they arrived but things have taken a serious turn for the worst in the past 12 months or so. I never thought I would think this but it is not impossible for us to end up like Oldham rugby who have never recovered from the sale of watersheddings. The next month is crucial for two reasons, one to get some much needed points and two the need to have some confidence when we play some tough away games.

Last night was the first time I feared we actually could get relegated. Like the poster above what I fear the most however is the free fall OAFC is in. It's getting to near critical and no return point. It's not purely down to the team this season, it's now running much deeper and I really honestly don't have any answers or idea's to address it. It's my club and I trundle along each time and that's all I can ask of every other tic. One things for sure, if we desert it, it's a goner.

Three of us made the decision last night to not renew our ST if DP was still in charge and hadn't made sweeping changes to his methods. I walked into work to hear of another not renewing, and then come on here to read another handful feel the same.

I wouldn't want to encourage anyone to stop watching Latics, but I can understand it completely when they say they've had enough, and for the first time in 40 years, I really couldn't give a toss what it will do to the club, because the owners have taken my club away from its supporters, fed me bull:censored:, constantly bemoaned the money they are losing when it is their business plan that has failed, insist on taking me to an area of MANCHESTER I detest, and had the audacity to whinge about the morosity of the supporters.

This isn't the club I've been proud to be a part of for five decades anymore. Gone is the passion and drive that even our most talentless players had, gone is the tactical ability that our coaching staff could apply, gone is the interactive family feel to the club, and gone are the supporters who would gladly turn up just to see some effort.

In its place we have a failing, crumbling business. I don't wish to pay £350 a year to be part of that.

I want my club back, but I'm in no position to do anything about it, other than vote with my feet. It is up to TTA to realise why attendances are dropping at the same rate our league position is, and get some coaching staff in who can instil confidence, awareness, sense, passion and pride in the players before the club loses everything.

I read parts of this post about 4yrs ago...ironic really...just swap DP for Ronnie and repeat "I want my club back" and "I'm not renewing if..."

The day our club died was the day TTA gave into fans and sacked someone who was building a side to get us up...reap and sow...instead, a fans favourite got hold of it, reaped some rewards, dismantled it, took the club to the dogs (literally) and any new man on a :censored: budget would be the next scapegoat. I predicted what would happen after fans :censored:ed our last real chance of getting up back then and predicted in the summer how DP would become the next Ronnie. Fans don't want to ask where the on-field ambition has gone and merely accept the cheques banked for player sales go towards the lack of fans turning up. That's all well and good...if we want a struggling League 2 side with 1000 Latics fans going to Failsworth.

Time to stop scapegoating and time to ask serious management questions...upstairs!!! Not downstairs!!!

Last night was the first time I feared we actually could get relegated. Like the poster above what I fear the most however is the free fall OAFC is in. It's getting to near critical and no return point. It's not purely down to the team this season, it's now running much deeper and I really honestly don't have any answers or idea's to address it. It's my club and I trundle along each time and that's all I can ask of every other tic. One things for sure, if we desert it, it's a goner.

Football is a funny game as someone once said - all it takes is a confidence boosting win and the team will relax and play.

I am in it for the long haul - 44 years and counting - I hope there are many more - but... there is just a slight niggling itch that won't go away - and it worries me too...

Millwall - crap away record - similar to the Tramps - bring 'em on :lol: