Marketing Guy?

Considering fans are deserting in droves due to the garbage being served up and christmas only just out of the way, I'm surprised there hasn't been a 3 games for £30 or even £40 offer. 3 home games in 10 days is just too much for some fans to afford if you're having to pay on the day.

With fans leaving at an alarming rate i would have thought we would try to keep the ones we've got left at any cost. A bad result against millwall and i dread to think what the attendance will be against brentford ( a new low is definetly on the cards )

Considering fans are deserting in droves due to the garbage being served up and christmas only just out of the way, I'm surprised there hasn't been a 3 games for £30 or even £40 offer. 3 home games in 10 days is just too much for some fans to afford if you're having to pay on the day.

With fans leaving at an alarming rate i would have thought we would try to keep the ones we've got left at any cost. A bad result against millwall and i dread to think what the attendance will be against brentford ( a new low is definetly on the cards )

Most of what we've got left are ST holders anyway, and are turning up in the vain hope that they might finally see a bit of action for the money they've already laid out.

To be honest, I think the club will struggle to entice anyone to BP with the current performances. Maybe they should consider more drastic changes?

It was on hotukdeals about city having various offers on im assuming it came from their officail site:

In order to lighten the financial load this January, we are offering fans the chance to cheer on the Blues by watching City hopefully keep up the pressure on the top four against Bolton and Portsmouth, with three great ticket promotions from which to choose.

Adult and junior ticket combo for £25 - City prides itself on being a family friendly club, with each adult ticket purchased allowing one child free entry.

Seasoncard holders can bring a friend for £15 Why not introduce a friend to City?

Two games for the price of one One adult ticket priced £40 gives you entrance to watch both games.

Tickets can be purchased at the stadium Box Office which will be open daily from 9am-5.30pm and up until kick-off on match night, or by phone on 0870 062 1894 (option one, lines open until 11pm weekdays and 9pm weekends).

Not only can Seasoncard and Accesscard holders look forward to a discount at the City Store at the stadium and in the Arndale Centre, but also as part of Citys January Sale, everything in our Clearance Store (opposite the City Store at the stadium) is £5, or 3 items for £10.

Problem is we have seen these offers work for one or two matches and then people dont come back again for whatever reason and we just dont have the resouces to offer things like these deals from the prem - its a rock and hard place situation we somehow need to lower the match day price but how god only knows

It was on hotukdeals about city having various offers on im assuming it came from their officail site:

In order to lighten the financial load this January, we are offering fans the chance to cheer on the Blues by watching City hopefully keep up the pressure on the top four against Bolton and Portsmouth, with three great ticket promotions from which to choose.

Adult and junior ticket combo for £25 - City prides itself on being a family friendly club, with each adult ticket purchased allowing one child free entry.

Seasoncard holders can bring a friend for £15 Why not introduce a friend to City?

Two games for the price of one One adult ticket priced £40 gives you entrance to watch both games.

Tickets can be purchased at the stadium Box Office which will be open daily from 9am-5.30pm and up until kick-off on match night, or by phone on 0870 062 1894 (option one, lines open until 11pm weekdays and 9pm weekends).

Not only can Seasoncard and Accesscard holders look forward to a discount at the City Store at the stadium and in the Arndale Centre, but also as part of Citys January Sale, everything in our Clearance Store (opposite the City Store at the stadium) is £5, or 3 items for £10.

Problem is we have seen these offers work for one or two matches and then people dont come back again for whatever reason and we just dont have the resouces to offer things like these deals from the prem - its a rock and hard place situation we somehow need to lower the match day price but how god only knows

Junior tickets for the Carling Cup 1st leg against Utd were only £5 too.

Other HUKD postings recently included very good offers from Coventry, Wolves and Villa, plus pre-Christmas postings included excellent £100(ish) Season Tickets at both Blackburn and Wigan.

I suppose it's all to do with what you can offer on the park though.

Edited by outoftheblue

Weds night. Alot of ST fans around us, didnt even bother turning up. Obviously not worth the cost of a cup of coffe and a programme