One Size Fitz Hall

Always followed him since he left, one of our good examples of getting a player from non league. Could be back in the Prem next season then if he stays on. Or he could be Newcastle's next Carl Serrant!

BBC

One to keep an eye on imo.

Seriously, he looks as though he is surplus to requirements at qpr or else they wouldnt let him go, and hes only at newcy to help with injuries and only there till end of season, after that, who knowss? Cant see newcy taking him up to the prem.

Penney should be poking his nose around the situation imo.

Seriously, he looks as though he is surplus to requirements at qpr or else they wouldnt let him go, and hes only at newcy to help with injuries and only there till end of season, after that, who knowss? Cant see newcy taking him up to the prem.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha oh my god your being serious aren't you? ha ha ha ha ha

Jermaine Beckford is out of contract at the end of the season too, Penney should be looking at that situation.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

Ha ha ha ha ha ha oh my god your being serious aren't you? ha ha ha ha ha

Lets face it, hes 29 now , didnt cut it in the prem, and hes not even a regular at qpr.

So, I say again, penney should poke his nose in there imo.