Need inspiration to go tonight :)

Anyone else feeling they dont have the urge as much to go anymore,dont get me wrong i love going and still get a buzz,just not as big a buzz.Probablly sumthing to do with a hangover and getting buses and trains there from Preston,so anyone going from my area id bite there hand of for a lift lol.Anyway dont want to be over negative,so my prdiction is a 3 nil win,silly u may think,but thats what im going for :)

Anyone else feeling they dont have the urge as much to go anymore,dont get me wrong i love going and still get a buzz,just not as big a buzz.Probablly sumthing to do with a hangover and getting buses and trains there from Preston,so anyone going from my area id bite there hand of for a lift lol.Anyway dont want to be over negative,so my prdiction is a 3 nil win,silly u may think,but thats what im going for :)

If we win 3-0 tonight, I'll personally chauffeur you to and from the next home game.

Edited by Snookmeister

Bit of a contradiction going on there..... I would take a long look in the mirror seeing as you have just given yourself as much inspiration as you could possibly need, spare a thought for those who want to go (me) but can't because of work issues, I shall be in Carlisle so I shall go to the game up there against Millwall.

I have been going to Latics for 23 years, season ticket holder for 15. I did not go to the last home game against Norwich as it was obvious what would happen. We are so bloody predictable under Penney. I am not going tonight either and will struggle to find the motivation to go Saturday too. The move to Failsworth and the incompetence of the manager are just to much for me to take.

Life is just to short to be sitting through that :censored:e on a cold Tuesday night.

I have been going to Latics for 23 years, season ticket holder for 15. I did not go to the last home game against Norwich as it was obvious what would happen. We are so bloody predictable under Penney. I am not going tonight either and will struggle to find the motivation to go Saturday too. The move to Failsworth and the incompetence of the manager are just to much for me to take.

Life is just to short to be sitting through that :censored:e on a cold Tuesday night.

Not :censored:e tonight blueted so sorry you missed it, almost got to above average at times. As hard as its been to turn up sometimes I do think that part of the fun of supporting Latics is you haven't got a clue what will happen next. By the way the chant of 'we want 2' at 1-0 up was a classic. Hope you can make it on Saturday , we will moider 'em! (possibly)