scunny players rush the ref.

just seen the games recorded from last night and i didnt like the way the scunthorpe players rushed at the ref to get the ipswich player booked for a second time and thus sent off. about 6 of them around him.

not much friendliness in the union then.

the cheltenham game was amazing . 7 mins of injury time and they scored the winner after coming from 4-2 down at one stage. 5-6 the final score.

some fans emailed the show to say they had left the game to go drinking.

to be honest grant holt looked strong and scored one and set up the 2nd. for norwich.

brill didnt look too good on the betsy shot, having said that he was allowed to run and no-one closed him down.

just seen the games recorded from last night and i didnt like the way the scunthorpe players rushed at the ref to get the ipswich player booked for a second time and thus sent off. about 6 of them around him.

not much friendliness in the union then.

the cheltenham game was amazing . 7 mins of injury time and they scored the winner after coming from 4-2 down at one stage. 5-6 the final score.

some fans emailed the show to say they had left the game to go drinking.

to be honest grant holt looked strong and scored one and set up the 2nd. for norwich.

brill didnt look too good on the betsy shot, having said that he was allowed to run and no-one closed him down.

sorry about the double-posting. i forgot to say that the ref let rochdale play in blue along with shrewsbury.

did they forget their away kit. very unusual. the officials usually make one side wear different colours.

these strips were very similar. shrewsbury had a bit of yellow on theirs.

sorry about the double-posting. i forgot to say that the ref let rochdale play in blue along with shrewsbury.

did they forget their away kit. very unusual. the officials usually make one side wear different colours.

these strips were very similar. shrewsbury had a bit of yellow on theirs.

I believe that is Rochdales away kit and i agree that it was quite a big kit clash.