Today's Games

2 games in hand on all of those above us. A win tomorrow would be big! Even a draw and Tranmere would need 4 points in effect to catch us up.

Pressure will be on Huddersfield as well. Need to put as many teams between us and the relegation zone.

Give it up, they will muller us.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing we don't get is mullered, we're too defensive for that to happen :)

I have a fear you could be regretting that come 10pm tomorrow, Macca.

Not a bad set of results for us today. Southend being beaten isnt a suprise given Gillingham's home record. It also pretty much see's another side going down leaving us to fight off that one remaining place with about 5 other clubs.

Wednesday coming down would be superb. :grin:

Yeovil have a trip to Stockport next...if they don't win there then bearing in mind their following two fixtures are against Soton and Millwall, they could very easily be pulled back into the mire.

No side with JP Kalala pulling the strings should ever be overly confident before they're mathematically safe :wink:

Whilst i agree southend look likely to fill the 3rd spot im having serious reservations about us avoiding the last spot.

We will get pummelled tomorrow,leaving us one game in hand on some but not tranmere.Personally i think its between us Orient and Gillingham.

Am i confident this team of ours can get to my cut off 51 total?Not on ter nelly.

:disappointed:

Whilst i agree southend look likely to fill the 3rd spot im having serious reservations about us avoiding the last spot.

We will get pummelled tomorrow,leaving us one game in hand on some but not tranmere.Personally i think its between us Orient and Gillingham.

Am i confident this team of ours can get to my cut off 51 total?Not on ter nelly.

:disappointed:

Dont even think you can even look at the fact we've two games in hand as in neither of those games you'd expect us to get anything. Tonight at Hudd's, then Southampton away.

Our season will be decided on whether we can pick up points/wins against Bristol Rovers, Southend and Yeovil.