Can the poster of 'Flav storms off' fame

Please come and explain themselves? your edition wouldn't even make chip wrapper stuff.

I've been informed that Dean Brill has had his account stopped and therefore won't be able to comment. I hope this puts your mind to rest at such a difficult time.

I once had a poster that said 'Take Me 2 Your Dealer' with an alien on it, how sad but drugs were in back then not all this plant food nonsense. Anyone else had a poster that they regret or would like to explain?

Please come and explain themselves? your edition wouldn't even make chip wrapper stuff.

Just because he was playing yesterday doesn't mean it didnt happen.

Maybe the ppl who reported it were bulls**tting

Maybe it did happen but they have since made up?

Just because he was playing yesterday doesn't mean it didnt happen.

Maybe the ppl who reported it were bulls**tting

Maybe it did happen but they have since made up?

Not at all. Flav was ill saturday. Sorry it's not cutting edge drama but a fact.

Not at all. Flav was ill saturday. Sorry it's not cutting edge drama but a fact.

And it can also be a fact that flav did storm off on saturday, maybe he thought he was well enough to play or at least make the squad/stay at the ground but DP said no so he doesnt give it to the rest of squad as we have cover for net?

And it can also be a fact that flav did storm off on saturday, maybe he thought he was well enough to play or at least make the squad/stay at the ground but DP said no so he doesnt give it to the rest of squad as we have cover for net?

Yeah lets go for that. It sounds more like trouble in the camp.

yeah right, lets just think everyone on here is lyin..

Quote me please where I stated someone was lying? mistaken and a drama queen perhaps but, not lying. No hold on, that's not enough drama. Liar liar Robs knob's on fire.

Quote me please where I stated someone was lying? mistaken and a drama queen perhaps but, not lying. No hold on, that's not enough drama. Liar liar Robs knob's on fire.

The way in which you wrote it, implied you believed them to be lying.

And 'Liar liar Robs knob's on fire.' ?

How old are you..?

5?