Premier League Years

Just watching Premier League Years. Reminds me of some cracking games.

In sad news, Jill Dando has just been murdered. Robbie Fowler is in trouble for snorting the 6 yard box and Everton have just signed Kevin Campbell.

I reckon it's United's title to lose, they also have just qualified for the final of the Champions League Final, where it will be a Munich derby.

Just watching Premier League Years. Reminds me of some cracking games.

In sad news, Jill Dando has just been murdered. Robbie Fowler is in trouble for snorting the 6 yard box and Everton have just signed Kevin Campbell.

I reckon it's United's title to lose, they also have just qualified for the final of the Champions League Final, where it will be a Munich derby.

Christ, is it that long ago since JD was shot!!!

Bllimey that takes me back.

I was manager of a very large (500 PC's) Internet Cafe in London back then, and came across Barry George a number of times, including him explaining how he anted to organise a large Freddie Mecury tribute concert in our atrium.

Oe time, he was in making a bit of a nuisance of himself, annoying peopel and we called the police, they asked him to leave and one said "We know what you did and are on to you"

None of my staff beleived he did it, he never even mentioned Jill Dando to me, I donlt think he was that fixated on her.

Bllimey that takes me back.

I was manager of a very large (500 PC's) Internet Cafe in London back then, and came across Barry George a number of times, including him explaining how he anted to organise a large Freddie Mecury tribute concert in our atrium.

Oe time, he was in making a bit of a nuisance of himself, annoying peopel and we called the police, they asked him to leave and one said "We know what you did and are on to you"

None of my staff beleived he did it, he never even mentioned Jill Dando to me, I donlt think he was that fixated on her.

I've been to prison, had a few good mates in there :biker: also made some good friends. I've never met Barry George despite what you might think but I do believe he may be involved with OAFC sooner than you first thought Singe. My dad once told me never trust a man with unicorn underpants, seems Jill Dando never met my dad but possibly met my old maths tutor.

:sleeping:

I've been to prison, had a few good mates in there :biker: also made some good friends. I've never met Barry George despite what you might think but I do believe he may be involved with OAFC sooner than you first thought Singe. My dad once told me never trust a man with unicorn underpants, seems Jill Dando never met my dad but possibly met my old maths tutor.

:sign0003:

:sleeping:

:sign0003:

I like you NIKI1234, you've got spunk. You've seen a post you find dull and you've let the world know. I think we are like minded souls. I've read your PM but I'm not ready for that, its still too painful, i've been burnt before.

Jan Dildo was fit and her death is no laughing matter.

She had quite a rack on her, that’s for sure. That Barry George was plainly the name the pin landed on when they were selecting from the list of local weirdos to pick up and frame.