celtic v ross co

I've just got a text message, "Aga doo doo doo Celtic nil Ross County 2".

Happy days, lets all laugh at Ce**ic.

who gives a toss about 2nd rate jock football,both rangers an celtic and all the rest are as good as bangor and all the rest in the welsh league

First match of the day for my accumlator..... Well you would wouldn't you, I was sat in the pub watching it, they went one down and I thought ahh they pull it back, the only thing they pulled back was there 4skin at full time after realising they had pissed it up against the wall along with my accy. Well done though to Ross County though, betting on football and horses is for mugs, I'm retiring, from betting that is.

:ranting:

Edited by tangerinedreams

First match of the day for my accumlator..... Well you would wouldn't you, I was sat in the pub watching it, they went one down and I thought ahh they pull it back, the only thing they pulled back was there 4skin at full time after realising they had pissed it up against the wall along with my accy. Well done though to Ross County though, betting on football and horses is for mugs, I'm retiring, from betting that is.

:ranting:

Maybe you should stick to just doing trebles/4 folds and stop being greedy by sticking the likes of Celtic in at 2/9.

Three simple bets on teams around evens does the trick and is the reason i've made a nice profit this year. Far too many people get greedy when it comes to football betting - especially when they use bet calculators to see just how much they can win by sticking one more team on. :wink:

As for the result. There needs to be a massive clear out at Parkhead from top to bottom. There is some real deadwood at the club right now, but I think given the lack of money that will come in with the failure to the Champions League that it'll be the likes of McGeady, etc who are more likely to leave. Not that you even need to spend money to win that league as Rangers have proven in recent years.