Surveillance

Surveillance: Jamie Carragher on the House of Commons Terrace, with Andy Burnham (Labour leadership hopeful), a journalist from the Screws and a couple of MPs.

NB: John Terry's mum was nowhere to be seen.

Manure have motorway service stations, we've got Tesco, but who signs players on the HoC Terrace?

• 2 months later...
Surveillance: Jamie Carragher on the House of Commons Terrace, with Andy Burnham (Labour leadership hopeful), a journalist from the Screws and a couple of MPs.

NB: John Terry's mum was nowhere to be seen.

Manure have motorway service stations, we've got Tesco, but who signs players on the HoC Terrace?

It's just been reported that the Andy Burnham leadership campaign received a £10,000 donation from...football's Jamie Carragher. Well I never!

That quote looks strange out of context, like I agree with everything you've ever said. This clearly isn't the case.

Awww. You've hurt my feelings now. After you wrote it (every single word of it), I went to bed with a really good feeling - like I'd provided someone's otherwise empty life with some meaning. It was if you trawled OWTB every day and found something to believe in in my posts.

Oh well.

Awww. You've hurt my feelings now. After you wrote it (every single word of it), I went to bed with a really good feeling - like I'd provided someone's otherwise empty life with some meaning. It was if you trawled OWTB every day and found something to believe in in my posts.

Oh well.

No, no, I do. Honest. You're like a little ray of sunshine on the otherwise bleak landscape that is my life. I love you, Tulsey Baby. Touch me in those special places again.