24>Lost

I watched the first two series of Lost and I was impressed, but not to the extent where I felt once an episode had finished I HAD to watch the next one until my eyes could not stay open. Now, that is what 24 does to me. Impossible just to watch one episode at a time unless you're watching it on Sky, and even then it's painful having to wait a week for the next one.

Anyone else here think 24 is as good as what I think it is??

I've never bothered with Lost, but I'm a big 24 fan.

Just watched the last ever episode of 24 with my gf the other day. I was all teary at the end. Roll on the movies.

How have you watched the last one, there's still 3 episodes left on Sky1?

Regardless, please don't give away the ending, it's upsetting enough knowing it's nearing the end let alone knowing how before it does!!

Quite interested to see just how they plan on making the movie of 24 though. I'd love it to be a big 4 hour epic, you wouldn't catch me sitting through any ordinary film for that long put it that way!!

How have you watched the last one, there's still 3 episodes left on Sky1?

Regardless, please don't give away the ending, it's upsetting enough knowing it's nearing the end let alone knowing how before it does!!

Quite interested to see just how they plan on making the movie of 24 though. I'd love it to be a big 4 hour epic, you wouldn't catch me sitting through any ordinary film for that long put it that way!!

I don't even have Sky. I watch after they air in the US.

It ends with Jack waking up and finding out he has dreamt his entire CTU experience. In fact it seems that Chloe is his wife, Nina Myers and Dana Walsh are his bratty little sisters and Charles Logan is the IRS inspector.

With the film I think they plan to cram the first 23 hours into 1 hour and then do the final hour in real time.

I watched the first two series of Lost and I was impressed, but not to the extent where I felt once an episode had finished I HAD to watch the next one until my eyes could not stay open. Now, that is what 24 does to me. Impossible just to watch one episode at a time unless you're watching it on Sky, and even then it's painful having to wait a week for the next one.

Anyone else here think 24 is as good as what I think it is??

Hmmm not so sure. The ending of Lost was garbage but it kept me interested right throughout. I've watched a few seasons of 24 and it follows the same pattern just about every time.

1. Terrorists get some sort of weapon (usually a dodgy looking arab, one time it was even the hood from thunderbirds)

2. CTU finds out about it cos of some threat they get or whatever, JB gets on the case and shouts alot inbetween sporadic whispering.

3. JB catches the mug and takes him back to CTU, he's probably badly injured for some reason and Bauer exploits this to get that info.

4. Anyway, he gets the info even though he's gonna kill the guy anyway, the guy decides he wants to give up this thing he cares so passionately about.

5. They find out this guy ain't the top dog.

6. They get intel on Leader no.2 (he's probably Arab as well)

7. They find where he's gonna be. (there may be some sort of explosion in between this happening but that's optional)

8. JB gets his guy, probably wounded him, exploits it, gets info.

9. Apparently this guy isn't the top dog either because there is still 12 hours to go and the whole concept would be ruined if he was.

10. They get intel, try to find the new guy, possible explosion and casualties, Terrorist is injured (he's probably white by this time and not arabic for some reason), JB exploits the injury.

11. Someone double crosses someone, this guy gets free.

12. They find a new lead, get him, he's injured, JB exploits it, finds out where guy 3 is again.

13. Capture guy 3 again, repeat standard procedure.

14. We still have 5 hours remaining so he isn't top dog either. Apparently it's Steve from Ipswich.

15. So JB goes to Ipswich and picks up Steve who is devestatingly close to setting off some party poppers or something, but JB manages to wound him and take him back to CTU. Oh good god he isn't in charge either!!!!

16. The president is involved or some government official. This get's dragged out until the 24th hour is up, at which point we have to have some stupid twist/cliff hanger regarding Bauer and then it's all over.

BLOOP. BLEEP. BLOOP. BLEEP. BLOOP.

I think that's pretty much it.

Hmmm not so sure. The ending of Lost was garbage but it kept me interested right throughout. I've watched a few seasons of 24 and it follows the same pattern just about every time.

1. Terrorists get some sort of weapon (usually a dodgy looking arab, one time it was even the hood from thunderbirds)

2. CTU finds out about it cos of some threat they get or whatever, JB gets on the case and shouts alot inbetween sporadic whispering.

3. JB catches the mug and takes him back to CTU, he's probably badly injured for some reason and Bauer exploits this to get that info.

4. Anyway, he gets the info even though he's gonna kill the guy anyway, the guy decides he wants to give up this thing he cares so passionately about.

5. They find out this guy ain't the top dog.

6. They get intel on Leader no.2 (he's probably Arab as well)

7. They find where he's gonna be. (there may be some sort of explosion in between this happening but that's optional)

8. JB gets his guy, probably wounded him, exploits it, gets info.

9. Apparently this guy isn't the top dog either because there is still 12 hours to go and the whole concept would be ruined if he was.

10. They get intel, try to find the new guy, possible explosion and casualties, Terrorist is injured (he's probably white by this time and not arabic for some reason), JB exploits the injury.

11. Someone double crosses someone, this guy gets free.

12. They find a new lead, get him, he's injured, JB exploits it, finds out where guy 3 is again.

13. Capture guy 3 again, repeat standard procedure.

14. We still have 5 hours remaining so he isn't top dog either. Apparently it's Steve from Ipswich.

15. So JB goes to Ipswich and picks up Steve who is devestatingly close to setting off some party poppers or something, but JB manages to wound him and take him back to CTU. Oh good god he isn't in charge either!!!!

16. The president is involved or some government official. This get's dragged out until the 24th hour is up, at which point we have to have some stupid twist/cliff hanger regarding Bauer and then it's all over.

BLOOP. BLEEP. BLOOP. BLEEP. BLOOP.

I think that's pretty much it.

and all that keep's you gripped to the show. Love it!!