Gone back to Bradford by any chance? Released as first team opportunities will be limited no doubt.

With us paying a fee for him, I would have thought we would have tried to get something for him*

*Fully acknowledged that we would have failed miserably

southampton and mk dons have bidded for him.

Lucky that we had no competition or arguments from Bradford fans when we paid a fee for him, but after one bad season for the tics it's all out war between fellow league one clubs.

To say I'd be suprised would be an understatement.

Like I said if another club paid his wages I'd be made up

Why would MK dons want to bid for him when they have just signed Lewis Guy as a right winger for free, who is x10 the player he is

mk dons fans talk to me today and are saying there bidded for him its a joke i no colbeck may end up staying at oldham if we get a good fee i say sell him the flop

Edited by RoyleArmy

Why would MK dons want to bid for him when they have just signed Lewis Guy as a right winger for free, who is x10 the player he is

they clearly see potential. unless were getin money for him or hes on a big wage cant see it happenin. he mite not have the best touch an might not make the most of the ball but he shows effort and loves a tackle. surly that will make him dickovs favourite player

they clearly see potential. unless were getin money for him or hes on a big wage cant see it happenin. he mite not have the best touch an might not make the most of the ball but he shows effort and loves a tackle. surly that will make him dickovs favourite player

Potential? He's in his 20s isn't he?

The rest of it's not enough, he's shockingly bad.

If you show a bit of promise 1 game out of 4 it's not enough

Potential? He's in his 20s isn't he?

The rest of it's not enough, he's shockingly bad.

If you show a bit of promise 1 game out of 4 it's not enough

i agree with that. all this bout potential in players like smalley and colbeck etc means nothing if there not showing it regularly. but has colbeck had a long enough run?? i dont think he has. maybe he was too inconsistent to get a run but how do u build consistency without playing? think he is worth another season and then make the decision

Why is everything a fish .... like your obessed. Colbeck has the potential there, i don't see how Guy is so much better than him if at all.

im actually gunna agree with you fishing or not (dont think you are tbh) he has show some potential. hes certainly got more fight in him than most of the squad