Daniel Pacheco

people on here do, including me (sometimes)

I think the lad would get a more positive response on here if his posts were qualified by the merits of his source.

This one seems to have come straight from FM 2010 - Funnily enough, if you start a new game with the latest stats update by SIGames, Daniel is willing to join Oldham on loan (and is in the first 10 results of "Listed for Loan" and unrealistic targets filtered out).

All it takes is:-

I saw ______ training with Oldham

A mate saw ______ training with Oldham

A mate saw ______ at Tescos in Oldham

A mate told me _______ is gonna sign for Oldham

I was playing FM, and _______ signed for me on loan - we should sign him up in real life!

ETC.

The problem is, there is very litte in his posts to differentiate between the things that are just plain made up (not necessarily by RA), and the things that actually have some basis in reality. It is very frustrating for us users that are so far removed from Oldham and rely on users on here for the scoops going on at the club.

I'm not having a go at Royle Army here, I think he could be very useful here for people like me. Especially as he is willing to spend a lot of time at the club that others are unwilling, or unable to. If he posts the rumours the way virtually all others users that post rumours do; I saw ____ , I heard from a mate that _____, etc, then surely noone could have a problem with it.

I personally would love it if Royle Army could post his source for this one, not so we can attack him, but so we can better understand the basis of the post.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the lad would get a more positive response on here if his posts were qualified by the merits of his source.

This one seems to have come straight from FM 2010 - Funnily enough, if you start a new game with the latest stats update by SIGames, Daniel is willing to join Oldham on loan (and is in the first 10 results of "Listed for Loan" and unrealistic targets filtered out).

All it takes is:-

I saw ______ training with Oldham

A mate saw ______ training with Oldham

A mate saw ______ at Tescos in Oldham

A mate told me _______ is gonna sign for Oldham

I was playing FM, and _______ signed for me on loan - we should sign him up in real life!

ETC.

The problem is, there is very litte in his posts to differentiate between the things that are just plain made up (not necessarily by RA), and the things that actually have some basis in reality. It is very frustrating for us users that are so far removed from Oldham and rely on users on here for the scoops going on at the club.

I'm not having a go at Royle Army here, I think he could be very useful here for people like me. Especially as he is willing to spend a lot of time at the club that others are unwilling, or unable to. If he posts the rumours the way virtually all others users that post rumours do; I saw ____ , I heard from a mate that _____, etc, then surely noone could have a problem with it.

I personally would love it if Royle Army could post his source for this one, not so we can attack him, but so we can better understand the basis of the post.

I have got it from a very good source that RA is Simon Blitz!!!

My source is Mike Arrs

Edited by jimsleftfoot