Sean Highdale

According to the official site he's turning out for the reserves tonight. He was on trial back at the start of July, which means this is either the world's longest trial or he signed for us.

Anyone know? If he has, it'd be nice for the club to let us know.

Edit - a quick search suggests he either joined us on a season long loan, or was released by Liverpool while on trial and is therefore a free agent. Both can't be true.

Edited by Crusoe

According to the official site he's turning out for the reserves tonight. He was on trial back at the start of July, which means this is either the world's longest trial or he signed for us.

Anyone know? If he has, it'd be nice for the club to let us know.

Edit - a quick search suggests he either joined us on a season long loan, or was released by Liverpool while on trial and is therefore a free agent. Both can't be true.

Asked the self same question to Tony P at the reserve game last week – TP was very non committal and all he said was ‘he’s been on trial with us’ and then smiled.

To be honest; on his 2 showings against Burnely; the pre-season friendly and last weeks reserve league game; I certainly wouldn’t be looking to sign him. He not good enough to be classed as ‘creative’ type midfielder; the luxury player who can open up a game; and he very Lightweight to be just a run of the mill midfielder.

If he is still on trial I can’t understand why; and if he has been signed; once again I can’t understand why....