Jones & Hazell ready, Lewi soon

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2146279,00.html

Both Hazell and Jones are fit for Saturdays clash at Peterborough. Do they both start? I think it's a given Hazell will be in the starting line up in the place of M'Voto however, will Jones get the nod too. Personally I feel he should in place of Dikaba, not that the guy was poor but due to the excellent form of Jones prior his injury. I also think as good as Kieran Lee as been all season long, Kieran has played better with Jones on his flank. The pair have a great playing relationship going down the right hand side and think it's our strongest option.

Likewise when Lewi is fit I think he's earned the right to regain his birth in the side even though Taylor had a good second half against Bristol (his best in a long good while I may add). Still Taylor as a couple more weeks to change that and cement his place in the side.

Any thoughts posters?

Both Hazell and Jones are fit for Saturdays clash at Peterborough. Do they both start? I think it's a given Hazell will be in the starting line up in the place of M'Voto however, will Jones get the nod too. Personally I feel he should in place of Dikaba, not that the guy was poor but due to the excellent form of Jones prior his injury. I also think as good as Kieran Lee as been all season long, Kieran has played better with Jones on his flank. The pair have a great playing relationship going down the right hand side and think it's our strongest option.

Likewise when Lewi is fit I think he's earned the right to regain his birth in the side even though Taylor had a good second half against Bristol (his best in a long good while I may add). Still Taylor as a couple more weeks to change that and cement his place in the side.

Any thoughts posters?

agree with all that i would certainly welcome all 3 back,as for dikaba agree he did ok but jones is more of a threat

Hazell and Jones would both be straight back in for me at the expense of Mvoto and Dikaba.

Alessandra is still a little way off yet, but it will be good to have competition between him and Taylor when he is back fit.

/\ This.

Nice to have options though isn’t it? I’m hoping that another couple of weeks; 2 or 3 more games and 10 / 15 more training sessions and we’ll see a marked improvement in Taylor to add to the improvement on Sat.

When Lewis does come back; If I was PD; LA would be in the reserves for a couple of games to prove his fitness and then he’d be back in on the left hand side of midfield where he performed exceptionally prior to his injury*.

*Taylor would be in a central ‘free-role’ behind Tounkare for me but maybe that’s for another thread?

Any thoughts posters?

Both should come back in for me - also good news that Brooke is on his way back too - he will get his chance this season.