This Season Targets

Oldham main target will be the playoff as this season is big for us as we need new owners and the way this will happen if we get out of this league, any cash from the FA CUP that comes along the way i belive this could be oldham year in the playoff who just know we may be champs :grin: i can really feel it inside me it will not be a failed season atall.

Paul Dickov has been honestly towards me when ever i seen him he wants oafc to live its dreams thats what i like about Paul Dickov when we got him in as a player and manager i was sulking but after seening the good feedback and the way he meets fans i was happy i fealt really awful inside when he was offered the job at the time.

Everything i seen this season has gived us many buzz no joke and the place isnt all gloom as people say and am really looking foward this season as we can see oldham are in the top 10 which is a good news people think we are rubbish etc but under Dickov we can feel that this could be oafc season like am thinking.

I hope the fans can come back to oafc and support the team as the empy seats dont really help the owners, who have done their best belive me and there also want oafc out of this league why should we fear big teams and be scared its time Dickov Barmy Army did total damaged this season to other teams.

This is one of my best threads i posted i hope you guys agree with me.

RoyleArmy

Oldham main target will be the playoff as this season is big for us as we need new owners and the way this will happen if we get out of this league, any cash from the FA CUP that comes along the way i belive this could be oldham year in the playoff who just know we may be champs :grin: i can really feel it inside me it will not be a failed season atall.

Paul Dickov has been honestly towards me when ever i seen him he wants oafc to live its dreams thats what i like about Paul Dickov when we got him in as a player and manager i was sulking but after seening the good feedback and the way he meets fans i was happy i fealt really awful inside when he was offered the job at the time.

Everything i seen this season has gived us many buzz no joke and the place isnt all gloom as people say and am really looking foward this season as we can see oldham are in the top 10 which is a good news people think we are rubbish etc but under Dickov we can feel that this could be oafc season like am thinking.

I hope the fans can come back to oafc and support the team as the empy seats dont really help the owners, who have done their best belive me and there also want oafc out of this league why should we fear big teams and be scared its time Dickov Barmy Army did total damaged this season to other teams.

This is one of my best threads i posted i hope you guys agree with me.

RoyleArmy

nowt like blowing your own trumpet eh,lol

our main objective as always is to avoid relegation....we have a squad of players whom many for whatever reasons,failed miserably last season,with one or two exceptions....

we need to get rid of 4 or 5 players,get them off the wage bill which will enable us to bring in maybe 3 quality players,then we wont be a million miles away from doing something special.

next season will in many peoples eyes be a pivitol season....we wont get new investors unless we get promoted...and we wont get promoted unless we get new investment...so its a catch 22.

i sincerely hope mr corney isnt just resting on his laurels and enjoying the decent start we have made thinking he has 12 months to bring in new cash....what we need is the cash now,to enhance what dickov has started....otherwise the season will just petre out again...the only people who will have enjoyed things are current fans,but it wont get us many new ones....which is what we are desperate for...

p.s

i think your best post was royle armys top 10

nowt like blowing your own trumpet eh,lol

our main objective as always is to avoid relegation....we have a squad of players whom many for whatever reasons,failed miserably last season,with one or two exceptions....

we need to get rid of 4 or 5 players,get them off the wage bill which will enable us to bring in maybe 3 quality players,then we wont be a million miles away from doing something special.

next season will in many peoples eyes be a pivitol season....we wont get new investors unless we get promoted...and we wont get promoted unless we get new investment...so its a catch 22.

i sincerely hope mr corney isnt just resting on his laurels and enjoying the decent start we have made thinking he has 12 months to bring in new cash....what we need is the cash now,to enhance what dickov has started....otherwise the season will just petre out again...the only people who will have enjoyed things are current fans,but it wont get us many new ones....which is what we are desperate for...

p.s

i think your best post was royle armys top 10

after all money can bring success then? or sometimes destroy a club, even if we get investment, its not guaranteed to work.

edhunteruk this season could be oldham season are you not thinking postive.

go wash ya mouth out with soap young man...

of course im positive,i happen to think we are playing good football probably the best since dowies time....but nowhere has dickov corney or hardy come out and openly said this seasons main objective is to get promoted,playoffs minimum auto a possibility...

we have a new untried manager who is making his way in the game,we have some usefull players for this division,we have some utter crap that needs to go,and we need a striker who is going to play every week without sodding off on international duty or injured,and who can hit the bag every other game at least once...

when we are sat in the top 4 come march then i might allow myself to get carried away,but until that happens i will just have to stifle my enthusiasm and sit quietly enjoying my football again...

go wash ya mouth out with soap young man...

of course im positive,i happen to think we are playing good football probably the best since dowies time....but nowhere has dickov corney or hardy come out and openly said this seasons main objective is to get promoted,playoffs minimum auto a possibility...

we have a new untried manager who is making his way in the game,we have some usefull players for this division,we have some utter crap that needs to go,and we need a striker who is going to play every week without sodding off on international duty or injured,and who can hit the bag every other game at least once...

when we are sat in the top 4 come march then i might allow myself to get carried away,but until that happens i will just have to stifle my enthusiasm and sit quietly enjoying my football again...

no i will not wash my mouth out dickov hardy told me playoff are the targets ask them yourself.

after all money can bring success then? or sometimes destroy a club, even if we get investment, its not guaranteed to work.

works both ways,as they say there are no guarentees in life...

the thing i am waiting for is,the much hyped and muched talked about marquee signing....we get told season upon season we have a limited budget,we have falling crowds and although our debt is vastly reduced,we are still leaking money each week...but each season we have been told should the manager want it,there will always be money available for a marquee signing....but it never happens....this season more than any,with the start and new style of playing we are now cruing out for a marquee signing,to up the anti and make us a team to be feared hated loathed....but will we get one????

Target number 1- get to 53 points as quickly as possible, anything else is a bonus. Now I wonder who has done this in a humorous graphical cartoon :mmm:

I'd settle for us staying up on goal difference while beating the odd fancied team in the process - let's say two or three of the eventual top six.