Advice for Paul Dickov

So I see that PD is working with the lads on trying to eradicate the failings when it comes to defending set pieces...

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/PaulD...2177787,00.html

This may help MR D:

Leave a couple of players up field when defending set-pieces - this will bring the following benefits:

The opposition will leave at least three back to counteract our attacking strategy

The penalty area will be less crowded

Players will have to adopt a more positive approach - i.e. take responsibility rather than thinking someone else will clear the danger

I will be a happy bunny

btw - I see that the players were 'a different class' in training - please seek permission from the mighty Shez before using this particular description as I believe he has the global copyright. :wink:

So I see that PD is working with the lads on trying to eradicate the failings when it comes to defending set pieces...

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/PaulD...2177787,00.html

This may help MR D:

Leave a couple of players up field when defending set-pieces - this will bring the following benefits:

The opposition will leave at least three back to counteract our attacking strategy

The penalty area will be less crowded

Players will have to adopt a more positive approach - i.e. take responsibility rather than thinking someone else will clear the danger

I will be a happy bunny

btw - I see that the players were 'a different class' in training - please seek permission from the mighty Shez before using this particular description as I believe he has the global copyright. :wink:

Oh but shez only referred to the fans as different class ;-)