Sticker Album sneak peak

Thanks. Look out for guys in the special t-shirts to buy them or in the Club shop.

Would those be the one's that hadn't been delivered yet at 12.30, when my wife popped in to get my son his new away shirt for his birthday and our Rochdale tickets and thought she'd buy one of the albums on spec, but was told they hadn't arrived and weren't sure when they were coming?

They do look good though so hopefully they'll have arrived before kick off and i'll be able to get him one. And stickers were the one thing that got me hooked on footie back in '86, namely Panini's Football '86 collection

Edited by oafcprozac

Would those be the one's that hadn't been delivered yet at 12.30, when my wife popped in to get my son his new away shirt for his birthday and our Rochdale tickets and thought she'd buy one of the albums on spec, but was told they hadn't arrived and weren't sure when they were coming?

They do look good though so hopefully they'll have arrived before kick off and i'll be able to get him one. And stickers were the one thing that got me hooked on footie back in '86, namely Panini's Football '86 collection

Yes, they are on sale now at the ground.

Yes, they are on sale now at the ground.

Great idea these. For the future, it would be an idea to create extra pages for the album by using the matchday programme (more sales), where the middle spread of the programme is a chance to create a big team poster out of the stickers, a star player poster, friendly matches etc allowing you to collect extra/exclusive stickers = ££££

My apologies, when I got to the the ground some kid was selling 'em, so my boy's got one now. Might even dig out the old panini albums...