Rochdale Town Centre pubs shut tomorrow?

The funniest thing i have ever seen was at rochdale in carling cup,

game after millwall and there was our "Hooligans" all with broken noses black eyes etc from millwall lads !

sorry but that was hilarious !!

how do you know it weren't from Rochdale Youth?

everywhere is open as per usual. What a silly rumour. It's Oldham.

They'll end up shutting the doors of various bars at around 6pm if places start to get a little vocal but that is about it.

Lee. As for 'dale youth - they sprung out of nowhere the other year. Well documented and have had an awful lot of coverage in the local rag the past 3 years about what they've been upto. Loads of young lads off :censored:ty little estates like Greave, Spotland, etc.

When I put the comment on the other thread I didnt say all the pubs will be shut, I said all the Landlords and Bar managers have been advised by the Police to shut their doors as there is a very high risk of trouble. Said Landlord said many are taking their advice as if anything kicks off the police will use it against any future re-licensing applications due to ignoring their advice. Im hoping they dont shut and I cant see the Regal Moon or Litten Tree shutting their doors, they will have security on the doors though and may not allow aways fans in.

I think someone's yanking your chain. It's hardly Millwall v Leeds is it?

In past derby games against the likes of bury, stockport, Halifax etc there has been loads of trouble in the town centre so you may want to be aware of any situations that may arise

because they was already patched up, and really rochdale youth ? you seen there spectators ? there rather young kids who you see at rre next to away fans or oap's

patched up?? I was taking the mick because I think you are talking bollocks.

In past derby games against the likes of bury, stockport, Halifax etc there has been loads of trouble in the town centre so you may want to be aware of any situations that may arise

I bet you miss the £2.50 return double deckers from the town hall to there. :lol:

No pubs will be shut in town. Litten Tree and Regal will be like the other year and will be like this coming friday night. Doorstaff on from about 3pm as well as a police presence and as soon as it starts to get a little vocal - the doors will shut and anyone wanting to get in after that will be told to go elsewhere.

patched up?? I was taking the mick because I think you are talking bollocks.

actaully im not lad, bunch of oldham "hooligans" got a good kick in from the millwall lot that game and good they deserved it.

thats why i found it funny that they came to the next match showing all the damages the millwall lads done.

I bet you miss the £2.50 return double deckers from the town hall to there. :lol:

No pubs will be shut in town. Litten Tree and Regal will be like the other year and will be like this coming friday night. Doorstaff on from about 3pm as well as a police presence and as soon as it starts to get a little vocal - the doors will shut and anyone wanting to get in after that will be told to go elsewhere.

I bet you £20 there are, I will collect it from Clivert when you hand it to him :wink: