Players appearance fee!

Do you reckon they'll get paid, just thinking.....................they did appear :blink:

Seriously though, some of the players appearance money is around 75% of their basic, this will potentially cost the club a fair few quid they haven't budgeted for :huh:

Not sure what will happen here, as some of the squad may be injured, suspended or even at the club come the rearranged game. Surely though as unlucky as it is they can't be paid an appearance fee for that non-event? I'm sure there'll be a clause in their contracts about abandonments, as rare as they are...

Not sure what will happen here, as some of the squad may be injured, suspended or even at the club come the rearranged game. Surely though as unlucky as it is they can't be paid an appearance fee for that non-event? I'm sure there'll be a clause in their contracts about abandonments, as rare as they are...

I think it may depend on the agent. Its in this sort of situation that an agent is worth a fee. Some players may have a clause in their contract which says they get paid but some won't and if I was Corney I wouldn't pay bonuses to those that don't.