Dale away

For those who've talked about starting early on the saturday (and I know there's quite a few who've said they're starting about 8am for a breakfast and a pint). The regal opens at 7 but doesnt actually open the bar to serve alcohol until 9am. :wink:

Litten Tree opens at 9am too.

For those who've talked about starting early on the saturday (and I know there's quite a few who've said they're starting about 8am for a breakfast and a pint). The regal opens at 7 but doesnt actually open the bar to serve alcohol until 9am. :wink:

Utter madness.

Even I, a raging alcoholic who gets pissed at any opportunity cannot see how 9am can be justified. It's complete insanity.

Now 10:30am. That's a different matter.

Think I'll avoid the Latics and Dale pond life myself, so Squire Knott at 9am - lift off the wife about 2 o'clock over to Dale - simples, sluuurrrrpppp

I think I may move slightly over to the right this time.

It was odd to be surrounded by middle-aged thugs who hadn't seen a game (other than Vale & Leeds away) for ten years.

Good luck to those getting wankered. We haven't done this game in the league for 30 something years. No one knows how it'll go crowdwise. I for one will be hiding behind pregnant ladies and children.

I hope this time that the stewards get people seated and not stood on the staircase, I imagine that had we have scored a goal there would have been some injuries, possibly quite serious, with people getting crushed against the advertising hoardings...

And none of that nasty singing either. Jeez.