How good was Filipe Morais?

Something for the trust to look into maybe if PD wants to keep him at the club?

Whats the current amount in the budget for playershare and how much is coming in weekly/monthly via playershare?

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you on this one, I have been away since Saturday. I have put an update in the Trust section of the forum (here) and will update it monthly. If anybody has any specific queries, just send me a PM.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i did my work experience at latics, I brought some chocolates in on my last day to say thank you, duxberry n eyresy kept eating them and wrapping up little rocks and things in the sweet wrappers then offering them to gordon!

'Kept' wrapping stuff up in the wrappers? How many of them did he eat before he noticed? :grin:

Was it that good ? Was not present so cannot comment.

He looked too good for this level to be honest, so we could do with getting him on a contract asap.

'Kept' wrapping stuff up in the wrappers? How many of them did he eat before he noticed? :grin:

He looked too good for this level to be honest, so we could do with getting him on a contract asap.

he would unwrap it, swear at them and go for another 1, to be fair I think he had suffered from these pranks before because he knew exactly who did it