All you stayaways

I dont pay anything, mother-in-law does, I pay rent though,

Ill have to do without some little luxuries such as food and clean clothes, on the plus side no one would sit next to the smelly skinny dude so i get more space!

surely the mother in law would pay to get you out of the house twice a month?

i know mine would

Based on a home game every fortnight, it costs an adult £1.29 a day for each Latics game (£18 advance ticket).

Here's a couple of suggestions:

- Whoever does the supermarket shop should do it after they've eaten (not before).

- Life without crisps, cakes, biscuits etc is thinner. More money in your pocket and easier to fit through the RRE turnstiles.

- Stop buying that morning coffee in starbucks / walk for one journey a week that you'd normally drive or pay for bus fare / park for free and walk a bit further.

- Cash in the points on your Boots Advantage card, stock up with toothpaste and spend the money saved on Latics!

- Find a mate who's a season ticket holder and use up his "friend for a fiver" voucher - then hassle the people sat next to him for there's at the next game!

Based on a home game every fortnight, it costs an adult £1.29 a day for each Latics game (£18 advance ticket).

Here's a couple of suggestions:

- Whoever does the supermarket shop should do it after they've eaten (not before).

- Life without crisps, cakes, biscuits etc is thinner. More money in your pocket and easier to fit through the RRE turnstiles.

- Stop buying that morning coffee in starbucks / walk for one journey a week that you'd normally drive or pay for bus fare / park for free and walk a bit further.

- Cash in the points on your Boots Advantage card, stock up with toothpaste and spend the money saved on Latics!

- Find a mate who's a season ticket holder and use up his "friend for a fiver" voucher - then hassle the people sat next to him for there's at the next game!

so it IS you who posts on the moneysavingexpert forum with that same username :lol: