Taking the lead and keeping it

We did it rather well on Saturday.

Only 3 defeats this season ... and we were a goal ahead in each of those.

So yesterday represents a key improvement.

I keep having to surpress the "P" word from my mind and calm down!

5 Massive games coming up now

Daggers (A)

Exeter (H)

Dale (A)

Walsall (A)

Swindon (H)

ALL winnable and i'd like to see at least 10 points, I think then we can be regarded as 'P' contenders, however this is Latics and we'll have to see. It's just a shame we have to make two changes for next weekend's trip to London...

I know, I know but <SLAPS SELF> ....

VERY long way to go and we don't know how much of the squad is going to be left after the January sales.

<slaps o4u>

Let's just enjoy yesterday for the superb day out that it was, eh?

Edited by rosa

A game in hand off 3rd. The top half is really close. Let's just hope when the 2-8th break off from everyone else, we're apart of it and not one of the teams who gets left behind.

Being unbeaten at home is doing us wonders, granted we probably should have took points off Leyton and Yeovil but that's the way the cookie crumbles. We'd be up there with Brighton if we had the goalscorer to clinch us the extra two points when we're drawing.

Our losses have comes against Brighton, Peterborough and Southampton, all away, went a goal up against all 3. No shame there.

The season is turning out to be pretty decent.

Edited by PlayItLivo

A game in hand off 3rd. The top half is really close. Let's just hope when the 2-8th break off from everyone else, we're apart of it and not one of the teams who gets left behind.

Being unbeaten at home is doing us wonders, granted we probably should have took points off Leyton and Yeovil but that's the way the cookie crumbles. We'd be up there with Brighton if we had the goalscorer to clinch us the extra two points when we're drawing.

Our losses have comes against Brighton, Peterborough and Southampton, all away, went a goal up against all 3. No shame there.

The season is turning out to be pretty decent.

Not 'alf. Very good comments. I'd say the gaffer is doing a very good job (you should see all the knicker-twisting going on at Down At The Mac). Makes the nonsense on here pale in comparison.

It's in our own hands.

Cheers,

KC