Daggers coach from Rifle Range

........And avoid problems on tube causing chaos.....................And plenty of stops.................And pole dancers.......( well 2 out of 3 aint bad )

On the 7.15am train so plenty of time to booze our way over to Dagenham, then been kindly offered a lift home, which saves trying to get back to Euston for 7pm - sorted!

After your rant last time about the Rifle and their mini buses/coaches, I must admit Craig, I am amazed.

Trust me Jacko put me under extreme blackmail to use said bus. I also got an unreserved apology. Even so I'll openly admit the battle within is huge and the turning of the cheek is difficult. I do feel like an Italian right now!

Trust me Jacko put me under extreme blackmail to use said bus. I also got an unreserved apology. Even so I'll openly admit the battle within is huge and the turning of the cheek is difficult. I do feel like an Italian right now!

Lags is correct there was an almighty mix up basically and of course a full apoligy whent to him , but now the pub is used to carrying many more passengers since a large group of people new to the pub now frequent it so its " normal" to now expect a large amount of interest .

And on that note the interest for the Daggers game is so great we have now changed the coach from a 49 seater to a 71 seater so there is still spaces for saturday so please let me know asap if anyone else is interested. £20 fare with a start time of 8 a.m at the Rifle :)

Lags is correct there was an almighty mix up basically and of course a full apoligy whent to him , but now the pub is used to carrying many more passengers since a large group of people new to the pub now frequent it so its " normal" to now expect a large amount of interest .

And on that note the interest for the Daggers game is so great we have now changed the coach from a 49 seater to a 71 seater so there is still spaces for saturday so please let me know asap if anyone else is interested. £20 fare with a start time of 8 a.m at the Rifle :)

Yes, I will back this poster up with the comments hitherto, who ever this poster is.