Team for tomorrow?

Considering we have Morais and Furman out, who would you play tomorrow? i have a feeling that White will be starting in the middle seeing as Dickov said he can play anywhere across midfield so just for this one game id say:

Brill

Lee

Hazell

Mvoto

Black

Evina

Stephens

White

Jones

Taylor

Tounkara

Opinions?

Considering we have Morais and Furman out, who would you play tomorrow? i have a feeling that White will be starting in the middle seeing as Dickov said he can play anywhere across midfield so just for this one game id say:

Brill

Lee

Hazell

Mvoto

Black

Evina

Stephens

White

Jones

Taylor

Tounkara

Opinions?

Perfect chance of PD to see what Jones can do in the middle, Jones wants to play in the middle, he left Hartlepool because they insisted on playing him on the right wing, so please put him in the middle PD.

Brill

Lee

Hazell

Mvoto

Black

Taylor

Jones

Stephens

Evina

Tonk

Brooke

Brill

Lee

Hazell

Mvoto

Black

Evina

Stephens

White

Jones

Taylor

Tounkara

Opinions?

Jones back on the right ? NO and again 1000 times NO

Lee?

Evina?

lee was injured on thursday so he a doubt for tomorrow

I'd stick with Taylor and Tonk as the front two.

If Lee is injured, I'd go Winchester at right back, due to a lack of imagination on my part.

Based on what's been said about White, we could stick him in the middle of the park and bring Jones in on the right side. Evina on the left still. But I'd play Alessandra on the right and stick Jones in the middle.

Edited by opinions4u