Tonks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a little running with the rat when he was playing for atherton colliers, never liked him and didnt rate him much as a player.

So because you had a little run in with him you don't think he'd improve the side? Again, what a strange comment to make.

He's easily Championship class. And I've never met him.

So because you had a little run in with him you don't think he'd improve the side? Again, what a strange comment to make.

He's easily Championship class. And I've never met him.

to be honest i really dont think he is as good as people say he is, sorry thats my opinion, i played against him and he wasnt anything special.

Like i said its just my opinion like i think abbott is a very :censored: player too.

Of course it's not football terms, he's clearly not :censored: :lol:

If he's a chav, he's a chav. So's Richie Wellens.

from my past experiance watching and playing against him, he is not as good as you all make him out to be.

he is a chav who needs a slap.

best of luck to him at palace but like i said i really dont like the lad.

plus i had my chance and blew it so argh well .

He isn't having any problems down at Selhurst, and they've got a fair few young lads in the squad :dntknw:

Fair enough. But he was out of our side for yonks for just that. That's with an older squad, which is less influential. He was young then himself, and may have grown up a bit, but naaah. I'd rather not, just in case.

Surely you'd had enough of that stuff at Colchester... :wink:

NB(smallprint). OldhamSheridan thinks it was Lee that got rumbled by the stewards at Colchester, but will retract at an instant if it wasn't to avoid any litigation.

yeah was me haha i didnt get slapped i got girly shoved :wink:

from my past experiance watching and playing against him, he is not as good as you all make him out to be.

he is a chav who needs a slap.

best of luck to him at palace but like i said i really dont like the lad.

plus i had my chance and blew it so argh well .

To be fair, we all meet people we don't like and go all Schadenfraude on them. It just happens that your path went along the football line.

I sincerely hope that Keith Brown's farm has burnt down.

Interesting discussion this!!

IF what I hear is true (and it is an IF) then Oumare might be the more realistic of the two in terms of who we can afford.

Between them I understand that they earn around £8500 at Sunderland, of which £7k is JYM!!!

I'd love it if we could keep them both, both have made a massive impact so far this season and clearly love being here, which is great to see.

Interesting discussion this!!

IF what I hear is true (and it is an IF) then Oumare might be the more realistic of the two in terms of who we can afford.

Between them I understand that they earn around £8500 at Sunderland, of which £7k is JYM!!!

I'd love it if we could keep them both, both have made a massive impact so far this season and clearly love being here, which is great to see.

I wonder what odds Tounkara is on being Sports Personality of the Year.......