Richie Jones

Now i am his biggest critic, however credit where credit's due, he had a good game today :shock:

If that's what he's got in his locker then who's had the key locked away all season, more of the same please Richie, I knew my reverse psycological motivation would bring out the best in him :grin:

Now i am his biggest critic, however credit where credit's due, he had a good game today :shock:

If that's what he's got in his locker then who's had the key locked away all season, more of the same please Richie, I knew my reverse psycological motivation would bring out the best in him :grin:

He played the same at Plymouth, maybe dropping him gave him a wake up call.

Seems to half put half a yard of pace on as well. He'll do well to keep Morais out of the side though.

He won't have to, if Feeney's injured Taylor will slot back in up front, if Feeney recovers in time, I see no need to change the team.

Morais is good in spells and goes missing most of the game, more of an impact player from the bench than a ninety minute player imo!

Edited by smartzatart

He won't have to, if Feeney's injured Taylor will slot back in up front, if Feeney recovers in time, I see no need to change the team.

Morais is good in spells and goes missing most of the game, more of an impact player from the bench than a ninety minute player imo!

no need to change the team. dont think morais would have had the same impact if he'd started and with the run we've got coming up, could do some damage coming off the bench late on.

Seems to half put half a yard of pace on as well. He'll do well to keep Morais out of the side though.

Yes he played well today and got better after Morias came on , maybe thought anything he can do !!!

I also think Morias could be a better impact player from the bench ?