A new plan for Latics

Right, BP is a dump we all know it, but we love it.

The council are inept and have now we have enough empirical evidence of it to keep fires going for years.

We own 2 plots of land.

Both worth less than what we paid - at the moment.

So I feel we should

Get P Diddy to ask nicely if we can play at Citeh, We were going to do it any way (years ago as mentioned - Olympics etc). Although I bet the gits would want a deal with Richards if we did that.

We redevelop BP land now - the works started, might as well get on. Then the moneys in the bank. We have to pay rent where ever we play, but may not have up keep.

I would prefer a move to Ashton if the grounds can be sorted, the FA will let us etc.

We hold on to Lancaster gate and sell when land prices rise or either get rid of Chapel Rd and make our training ground here.

Or build a MASSIVE Tesco or B&Q on it. traffic 24hrs a day rather than once a week or fortnight with summers off!

Sheik Mansoor has a good mate with billions, likes the P Diddy, buys us, we get a shiney new ground in Ashton or somewhere we are wanted.

Also about the Love the team, hate the town thing, I left at 18, had the opportunity to move back, Mrs would not even entertain it and she's from Hemel!

Ponte