A message to Simon Corney

Keep the Faith

Simon, understandably your emotions will be all over the place, and I hope a break gives you the energy to come out fighting.

We, the people of Oldham and supporters of Oldham Athletic, owe you (and SImon and Danny) a huge debt of gratitiude.

Edited by singe

what we owe the tta will never be agreed by everyone on this board, my opinion on this is that they pulled us from the :censored: and have kept us afloat, yes they have made a few poor decisions but the amount of momney they have poured into the club is incredible, most other people would have pulled the plug a long time ago never ming the dave penney season!!! From my point of view they have done what they believed best and if he decides to go in the summer then someone will come in i hope, remember the good times, everton, notts forest ny day and many many others, infact 99% of this season

thanks simon , simon , danny

KTF

The FA Cup win vs Man City

The unbelievable win at Everton

The 3-1 win at Leeds on New Years Day, and the 2-0 win there too

The play-off semi final vs the Lashers

The long run of wins against the Bin Dippers

Beating Huddersfield 3-0 on their own patch

"Thrashing" them 1-0 this season

Hammering Forest 5-0

The enthusiasm of Paul Dickov

The spirit of the current squad

The pinch-me years were a long time ago. Since Simon Corney, Blitz and Gazal took over, we have a lot to be grateful to them for, that may not have happened had they nont rescued us.

Thanks. I, like many others, are desperate for great days like these to continue.