A thought about this Carlisle game

To all the ST holders who say they will pay the £2 anyway....

I would suggest that you make that donation via another source somehow. The club will be wanting to look at how effective this offer is and the results will be skewed by people who have already paid paying again.

Just a thought...

To all the ST holders who say they will pay the £2 anyway....

I would suggest that you make that donation via another source somehow. The club will be wanting to look at how effective this offer is and the results will be skewed by people who have already paid paying again.

Just a thought...

Thought that myself!

Playershare :wink:

Do you not think they will count the season ticket stubs and be able to guess how many they are down from a normal match? Playershare doesn't go where its needed most, SC's back pocket, he is paying the bills.

Edited by ritchie82

Do you not think they will count the season ticket stubs and be able to guess how many they are down from a normal match? Playershare doesn't go where its needed most, SC's back pocket, he is paying the bills.

Thats why local companies have chipped in! Season ticket holders have already paid!!!!!! Hence if people want to pay £2 again........... Playershare is awaiting!

It will still be difficult as it's a Tuesday night match and not every ST holder goes to night matches. I agree that it shouldn't be playershare for this, maybe buy a programme or something from the shop if you don't normally?

It will still be difficult as it's a Tuesday night match and not every ST holder goes to night matches. I agree that it shouldn't be playershare for this, maybe buy a programme or something from the shop if you don't normally?

Without being picky we played at home the other tuesday. if programmes are sale or return better to give funds directly to club via turnstyle.