Important Petition 3

Not sure I've seen mention of it but how :censored:in impressed was I with the metal we showed yesterday; never shirked a challenge, out-muscled a far bigger and more physical side and meted out a few sly ones to boot!!!

Now add that to a team that have goals, speed, flair and can string a good half dozen or so passes together and you have..................well, a half decent side that's more than capable of staying in the mix.

I say we vote with our feet, turn up Tuesday and cheer the boys on!!

Sorry, this ain't really a petition and i can't get the software to post it on OMBC's website but it'll have the same effect!!

KEEP THE OAFC IN OAFC :wink:

Not sure I've seen mention of it but how :censored:in impressed was I with the metal we showed yesterday; never shirked a challenge, out-muscled a far bigger and more physical side and meted out a few sly ones to boot!!!

Now add that to a team that have goals, speed, flair and can string a good half dozen or so passes together and you have..................well, a half decent side that's more than capable of staying in the mix.

I say we vote with our feet, turn up Tuesday and cheer the boys on!!

Sorry, this ain't really a petition and i can't get the software to post it on OMBC's website but it'll have the same effect!!

KEEP THE OAFC IN OAFC :wink:

IT would have a nmuch greater and welcome effect on Simon Corney.

Not sure it would have much of an effect on Charlie PArker and the Spinners though, mores the pity.