Oldham Athletic - next 7 days in the diary

Busy week at Boundary Park with 5 games scheduled.

Tomorrow (Monday) we start with a Manchester Senior Cup group game against Stockport County at Stalybridge 14.00 KO.

Latics have opened their MSC campaign with two losses but do still have a chance to make the final against Manchester United (They have already won all 6 of their group games). Qualification will depend on Latics winning all 4 of their remaining games and Manchester City and Bolton dropping points.

With Tuesdays game at MK Dons a young reserve side will be put out.

Dont know about admission, but against Man U in September it was £4 for adults and £2 for concessions. These Cup games are not usually covered by season tickets.

On Tuesday the first team have a re-arranged game at MK Dons (19.45). I believe they are using the original programme with no inserts.

On Thursday the youth team have a game at Chapel Road. The opponents are Rochdale in a re-arranged game from earlier in the season.

We have already beaten Dale three times this season so a fourth should be on the cards but Dale where in second place in the table up to this weekend so expect a full on match between these teams.

Kick Off is 14.00 at Chapel Road.

On Saturday morning the youth team are in action again at Chapel Road against Tranmere Rovers (11.00). Tranmere have won only one league game this season but had the excellent win at Burnley in the Lancs Youth Cup QF last week.

Tony Philiskirk will probably put out a Under 17's team so a good opportunity for the younger lads to make a name for themselves.

Finally on Saturday at 15.00 the first team have a home game with Darren Ferguson's Peterborough United.

Edited by Museum de Latique

Busy week at Boundary Park with 5 games scheduled.

Tomorrow (Monday) we start with a Manchester Senior Cup group game against Stockport County at Stalybridge 14.00 KO.

Latics have opened their MSC campaign with two losses but do still have a chance to make the final against Manchester United (They have already won all 6 of their group games). Qualification will depend on Latics winning all 4 of their remaining games and Manchester City and Bolton dropping points.

With Tuesdays game at MK Dons a young reserve side will be put out.

Dont know about admission, but against Man U in September it was £4 for adults and £2 for concessions. These Cup games are not usually covered by season tickets.

On Tuesday the first team have a re-arranged game at MK Dons (19.45). I believe they are using the original programme with no inserts.

On Thursday the youth team have a game at Chapel Road. The opponents are Rochdale in a re-arranged game from earlier in the season.

We have already beaten Dale three times this season so a fourth should be on the cards but Dale where in second place in the table up to this weekend so expect a full on match between these teams.

Kick Off is 14.00 at Chapel Road.

On Saturday morning the youth team are in action again against Tranmere Rovers (11.00). Tranmere have won only one league game this season but had the excellent win at Burnley in the Lancs Youth Cup QF last week.

Tony Philiskirk will probably put out a Under 17's team so a good opportunity for the younger lads to make a name for themselves.

Finally on Saturday at 15.00 the first team have a home game with Darren Ferguson's Peterborough United.

Two things of note Gary - I think I'll be coming down to the reserve game with the kids. So a heads up if you want to bring that programme for me, thanks!

Secondly are the yoofs at 'Home' on Saturday?

Two things of note Gary - I think I'll be coming down to the reserve game with the kids. So a heads up if you want to bring that programme for me, thanks!

Secondly are the yoofs at 'Home' on Saturday?

Yes at Home - thanks for that and have edited the post.

Let me know by noon tomorrow if you are coming to the Reserves.