Taking things in perspective.

How many times can the club pay fees to facilitate a re-development only to find out it isnt happening because the research behind the proposal was incomplete or wrong.

The finger of blame regarding the "incomplete or wrong research" to which you refer, in respect of the Failsworth land debacle, firmly points at Oldham M.B.C., which has in its possession the minutes and deeds of covenant of its constituent former local authorities, including Failsworth U.D.C.

The finger of blame regarding the "incomplete or wrong research" to which you refer, in respect of the Failsworth land debacle, firmly points at Oldham M.B.C., which has in its possession the minutes and deeds of covenant of its constituent former local authorities, including Failsworth U.D.C.

I agree with your point Diego, but if I want to research something, the first person I look towards is myself. The club can have some of the blame for getting the detail wrong too.

Agree, OMBC said the land was there's. Failsworth was the best option available to the club given all the evidence given.

Blaming Ian Hill for something beyond his control? The fault of the last two proposed stadiums lies squarely with OMBC entirely.

I agree with your point Diego, but if I want to research something, the first person I look towards is myself. The club can have some of the blame for getting the detail wrong too.

Disagree, it's upto OMBC to get their facts right before presenting something to an interested party. I don't think it's something the club should have to research. OMBC should have been correct in the first place.

The evidence relating to the status of the Failsworth land was in the Council's possession but not researched. The Club would have rightly expected the Council to be fully competent in its research of the available documentation. However, it has turned out that the Council misled the Charity Commissioners, not once but twice, after a local resident pointed out the error of the Council's research on its first submission. In the knowledge that the CC had OK'd the crucial question of the land status, unwittingly based on incomplete evidence, the Club proceeded with the purchase of the Lancaster Club, knowing that planning permission was required for the detailed development proposals.

I can't see where the Club is to blame for the incorrect detail which has proved to be so crucial. No doubt a Court will apportion blame in due course.

I think I can work out how you know this, but isn't pay day the last Friday of the month? Be unusual for someone to know others haven't been paid until then.

I'd expect them to get paid later this week. We are a football club who only had 1 home game in the month, prior to pay day and that home game was reduced entry fee, so the balance sheet might take longer to process. Its the summer I'm worried about- hopefully we have enough cash coming in through season tickets to pay the players, but I'd be tempted to delay the offer date until the other side of May pay day to spread the income out.

It's no secret and Hardy has also confirmed it; they were informed (with prior warning) that due to a short term cash flow problem that they wouldn't be paid until next week.

No big deal to any of the players and no problem with regards the financial stability of the club; this has happened before you know!!