Swindon away

I dont go to many away games but fancy this. Last away game so fancy dress or just the crack and we have a good few weeks to sort it out!!! Anyone???

Spoke to Mark last night ( he was in fine spirits considering it had taken him 14 hours gruelling to get to Tenerife!!...lol)and its a goer , just need numbers to get a 52 seater party coach , shouldnt be a problem and reckon fancy dress for those that want , hey and i might make another rubix cube, as i had to leave my last one in a car park in Walsall cos i couldnt fit it into the boot of a Golf :)

Spoke to Mark last night ( he was in fine spirits considering it had taken him 14 hours gruelling to get to Tenerife!!...lol)and its a goer , just need numbers to get a 52 seater party coach , shouldnt be a problem and reckon fancy dress for those that want , hey and i might make another rubix cube, as i had to leave my last one in a car park in Walsall cos i couldnt fit it into the boot of a Golf :)

Cheers Mike, I will let you know numbers soon but I reckon at least 6 or 7 of us for this game!

Few of us Having this one. Staying over for the weekend. £60 for two nights at the travelodge booked a few weeks back equals a tenner each night based on a family room.

Not decided on the attire as yet but always thought that if everybody off here who was attending wore the same eg: where`s wally, it would have more of an impact!